Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Infinity

 11.17.17


Tree of Light
   Tree of Dark

A crimson bull impales me upon his black horns

I watch as my life force drains away

I am washed away by the sea and the sea washes back 
         as me

light fades

darkness grows

and I dwindle 

    to an infinite point 

            of brilliant nothing


I let go of myself 
    and bid

        farewell

to all I was

all I hoped to be

all I could never be


And infinite darkness
                extinguishes
my point of light

And in the vast emptiness 
of time
and
space

I am all.

I am everything.

I am nothing.

                            And my pattern fills the void
as much as the void has overwhelmed me

I am not alone.

I am surrounded
                by me.

All I have ever been.
All I was meant to be.
All of infinity.

    

                    And I wash up on the shore,

            broken,

        complete,

                Everything,

                                    nothing.

As my ancestors
                    and descendants

                        watch

across time
and
space.

And I join with them
    as they join with me,
until we

                        mobius strip 

into each other.

        and all that is around us

                        becomes us.

            And we become all.

We become one.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment