Monday, April 26, 2021

Healing the Ancestors, Blessing the Descendants

Trauma of the Ancestors 

7 generations back,

my DNA was shaped,

turning on this marker,

switching off that one.

 

7 generations ago,

choices were made,

that subtly finessed, 

my anxieties.


7 generations previous,

options were weighed,

and paths followed,

leading to the complexity of me.


7 generations forward,

I place my experiences,

into the science project,

that will birth a new breed of human.


7 generations hence,

the paths I walk,

affect the flutter of happy,

that blossoms into full-fledged joy.


7 generations following,

I pass along what I know,

my strengths, my flaws, 

my hopes, and dreams reach culmination.


I envision,

the healing of the trauma of the ancestors

to flow through me and

ignite in the DNA of my descendants.


No comments:

Post a Comment